*Call for any questions or quotes
Newer model, reliable machinery is always available
- Although our fleet of inventory is well maintained, if a failure does occur that cannot be repaired in the field, a replacement unit can be provided.
- Customer must obtain general liability and contractors equipment coverage prior to equipment operation. The certificate of insurance should name Bobcat of Saratoga, LLC. as additional insured for a minimum of $1,000,000/$2,000,000 bodily injury and $1,000,000 property damage as well as being named as additional loss payee in an amount up to the value of the equipment rented.
- Homeowner's insurance is not accepted
Fuel and Permits
- Rental rates do not include fuel or costs of governmental or other permits required for operation of the equipment.
- All rentals are made subject to the terms and conditions of the Bobcat of Saratoga, LLC. Rental Agreement, as applicable and the customer will be required to sign the applicable agreement prior to receipt of the equipment.
- Contact us for daily, weekly, monthly or long-term rates
- Minimum rental period is eight hours